Current job opportunities
View a list of current vacancies and apply online.
Visit the Victorian Government Careers website for more information about how to apply.
We offer our staff
- a rewarding career
- access to a range of flexible work options
- learning and development opportunities
We are part of the Victorian public sector, and everyone at IBAC is entitled to Victorian Government benefits and conditions
Some of the benefits we offer include:
Flexible and family friendly work arrangements
- part-time or flexible working hours
- purchased leave and unpaid leave
- job sharing.
- learning and development programs
- financial support and/or paid leave for further education and study
- on-the-job development opportunities
- internal assignments
- external secondment opportunities.
- salary packaging including superannuation
- novated lease of a motor vehicle which allows employees to lease a personal motor vehicle using pre-tax salary deductions (see VicFleet novated leasing for more information)
- recognition of prior service from other public sector agencies for long service leave purposes
- discounted public transport
- Relocation expenses: A relocation package is available to all new ongoing employees VPS 5 and above from interstate or overseas, in the form of reimbursement towards reasonable relocation expenses (such as airfares, removals and associated insurance costs and temporary accommodation in Melbourne).
Health and wellbeing benefits
- access to a free, professional and confidential counselling services via the Employee Assistance Program. This program offers staff and their immediate family members confidential, short-term support for a variety of work-related and personal matters
- free onsite health and wellbeing programs such as skin checks and flu vaccination
- access to discounted private health insurance with the Hospitals Contribution Fund of Australia (HCF).
Working for IBAC
All candidates must be Australian citizens.
All IBAC employees, and some consultants, must pass a criminal history check and attain and maintain a high level security clearance via the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA). This process is organised by IBAC. If you don’t already have a security clearance, the process will be explained when you start work here.
Employment at IBAC is subject to a range of comprehensive background checks, including:
- National police checks
- IBAC holdings checks
- Other governance agency systems
- Review of personnel records
- Discussions with former employers.