Provide information

Before you complete this form

  1. Understand who we can and can't investigate and check if we’re the right agency in Victoria to contact.
  2. If you have already provided the information to another agency, have those details ready.
  3. Understand that no feedback will be provided on progress or outcomes of the information you provide. If you would like to be advised of an outcome, consider making a complaint.
  4. Understand your privacy options.

This form is secured to protect your privacy.

If you are using a shared computer

To protect your privacy clear your browsing history, including your cache and all autofill form data, after submitting this complaint form.

Need help?

If you are vision-impaired and want to provide information or submit a complaint, please call us on 1300 735 135.

Do you have to notify IBAC? Victoria Police and heads of public sector bodies must notify IBAC of suspected corruption.

You will be able to print out a copy of this form after submitting.

  1. Current page isContact details
  2. Information you're providing
  3. Confirm
You can submit information anonymously but this may impact our ability to seek further information and may impact our ability to act on your submission.

Your name

Contact details

IBAC will only contact you to request further information if it is required.