Information for visiting delegations
IBAC accepts limited delegations from overseas government departments or agencies.
Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis when they are relevant to our work in exposing, investigating and preventing public sector corruption and police misconduct.
Find out more about What we do
How to make a request
All delegation requests must be accompanied by an official letter from the organisation sponsoring the visit and give adequate notice prior to the proposed visit date.
Official letters of request must include:
- confirmed date of delegation visit
- where the delegation is from (organisation, country)
- delegate names and titles
- purpose of visit
- specific outcomes the delegation wishes to achieve
- key areas of interest within IBAC
- whether an interpreter will be accompanying the delegation.
Send your letter to:
Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission
Level 1, 459 Collins Street
Fax: (03) 8635 6444
Please note: we do not fund international delegation visits.