Whether you’re a public sector employee, government supplier or member of the public, you can learn about and take action to prevent corruption.
Anyone can make a complaint to us or provide information about public sector corruption and police misconduct in Victoria.
We can investigate complaints of corruption and police misconduct across the Victorian public sector, including Victoria Police. By law, we must prioritise serious or systemic corruption for investigation.
Find and download IBAC publications and resources including public reports, information sheets and more.
- our latest news and events
- updates on investigations and prosecutions
- new reports and early research findings
- workplace integrity and corruption prevention tips
- invites to training and information sessions.