Services for people who need an interpreter or translations
The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) has interpreters in more than 120 languages and dialects.
To use this service please phone either:
- us on 1300 735 135 or
- TIS directly on 131 450
Services for people who are hearing or speech impaired
If you are hearing or speech impaired and need assistance dealing with IBAC, please contact us through the National Relay Service (NRS):
- TTY users phone 1800 555 677 then ask for 1300 735 135.
- Speak and Listen users phone 1800 555 727 then ask for 1300 735 135.
- Internet relay users connect to the National Relay Service (NRS) and ask for 1300 735 135.
This website uses reCAPTCHA checks for SPAM protection. If you experience difficulty with these checks, please call us on 1300 735 135.
General web accessibility information
There are many tools that people with a disability can use to assist them to access the Internet. These tools are either hardware or software.
These tools manipulate the keyboard or mouse, because the person with a disability cannot use them. Examples are:
- A small Braille display that a blind person can use to read the screen line by line.
- Pointers that manipulate the mouse onscreen for people with motor disabilities.
- Alternative keyboards - Keyboards that have limited keys for people with motor disabilities. These include keyboards manipulated by fingers and keyboards manipulated using a head-wand.
These tools change how a user interacts with the site.
- Screen readers - Programs such as and that convert a web site into a Braille display or read it in audio for people who are blind, visually impaired or have dyslexia.
- Screen Magnifiers - Programs that magnify sections of the screen for people with vision impairments.
- Oversized cursors - Large cursors for people with vision impairments.
- Onscreen keyboards - Keyboards for people with motor disabilities used in combination with switching devices.
- Programs that slow down applications for people with motor disabilities, for example CPU Killer (for Windows).
Browser keyboard shortcuts
This website works best when viewed with the latest version of the following browsers: