Anyone can make a complaint to us about public sector corruption and police misconduct in Victoria.
Find out how to make a complaint.
Why report corruption?
Corrupt activity left unchecked can:
- lead to funding being diverted away from public services that support you and your family
- waste public money and resources
- undermine people’s trust and respect in government
- support ongoing criminal activity
- damage reputations of:
- the public sector as a whole
- people's careers and relationships
- other people working in the same organisation.
Help us serve the community of Victoria
Reporting corrupt activity helps us:
- expose corrupt activities and risks that may otherwise remain hidden
- provide assurances that dishonest practices are disrupted and stopped
- ensure that public sector employees act in the public interest
- identify corruption trends, issues and potential risks
- gather intelligence which may lead to an IBAC investigation
- proactively work with public sector agencies and other Victorian integrity bodies to improve systems and practices.
It is in everyone’s interest to report corrupt activities when they see them.
Anyone can complain to us about corruption and police misconduct. Find out how