Anyone can make a complaint to us about public sector corruption and police misconduct in Victoria.
Find out how to make a complaint.
Why report corruption?
Corrupt activity left unchecked can:
- lead to funding being diverted away from public services that support you and your family
- waste public money and resources
- undermine people’s trust and respect in government
- support ongoing criminal activity
- damage reputations of individuals, colleagues, organisations and the whole public sector.
Corruption hurts everyone.
Help prevent corruption
Reporting corrupt activity helps IBAC:
- expose corrupt activities and risks that may otherwise remain hidden
- provide assurances that dishonest practices are disrupted and stopped
- ensure that public sector employees act in the public interest
- identify corruption trends, issues and potential risks
- gather intelligence which may lead to an IBAC investigation.
Read more about how we're helping to prevent corruption.