Information for Victoria Police

The Chief Commissioner of Police must notify IBAC of any complaint they receive about corrupt conduct or police personnel misconduct.

If the Chief Commissioner investigates a complaint about police personnel misconduct, they must report to us on the results of the investigation and any actions taken.

We must also be notified of any complaints about the conduct of:

  • the Chief Commissioner of Police
  • a Deputy Commissioner of Police
  • an Assistant Commissioner of Police.