Annual report 2014/15
IBAC’s second year of full operation exposed serious systemic corruption through major investigations, our first public examinations and increased community awareness of the detrimental impacts of corruption and police misconduct.
- IBAC received 2196 assessable complaints/notifications
- IBAC assessed 4443 individual allegations of corruption and misconduct
- 210 allegations were determined to be protected disclosures
- 14 protected disclosure complaints were investigated
- 16 new investigations commenced
- 15 investigations completed, resulting in 24 recommendations for improvement and 145 charges being laid. 14 Investigations remain open as at 30 June 2015