What can you complain about?

IBAC accepts complaints about:

If your complaint isn't about public sector corruption or police misconduct, find out which agency you should contact.

Report corruption or police misconduct now

Find out how to make a complaint to us.

Do you have to notify IBAC? Victoria Police, Protected Disclosure Coordinators and heads of public sector bodies must notify IBAC of suspected corruption. 

You will be protected

IBAC handles your information and personal details carefully and in accordance with relevant legislation. If you are very concerned about your privacy, you can choose to make a complaint anonymously.

Find out more about your privacy options and protected disclosures.